Humpty Dumpty is an award-winning magazine for children ages 2-6. It promotes the healthy physical, educational, and creative growth of young children through interactive activities and stories. The colorful pages are designed to engage and educate early learners to read, see, and do. Inside you will find: easy-to-read stories and poems; fun games, puzzles, and learning activities; and positive learning, social, and health messages.
July/August 2020 issue:
- Pinky Starts to Grow
- Oliver’s Twist
- Humpty’s Talented Readers
- Cover Contest Winners
- Amazing Animals
- Humpty’s World: Kuang Si Falls, Laos
- Coloring Pages
- Activity: What Am I?
- Build-a-Book: The Carousel Whirl
- Look Closer: The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run
- Let’s Draw
- Craft: Emoji Paper Plate Puppets
- 4-Ever Fit: Swim Noodle Toss
Email jokes, art, and letters to [email protected]
or mail them to Humpty Dumpty, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.