Humpty Dumpty is an award-winning magazine for children ages 2-6. It promotes the healthy physical, educational, and creative growth of young children through interactive activities and stories. The colorful pages are designed to engage and educate early learners to read, see, and do. Inside you will find: easy-to-read stories and poems; fun games, puzzles, and learning activities; and positive learning, social, and health messages.
January/February 2021 issue:
- Pinky Visits Grandma
- The Animal that Oinked, Mooed, and Quacked
- Humpty’s Talented Readers
- Cover Contest Winners
- Amazing Animals
- Humpty’s World: Naica Mines
- Time to Count
- Word Search
- Build-a-Book: Can You Keep a Silly Secret?
- Recipe: Grape Poppers
- Look Closer: Rumble
- Let’s Draw: Steve
- Craft: Craft Stick Snowflakes
- 4-Ever Fit: Indoor Snowball Toss
- Back Cover: Explore the Crystal Caves
Email jokes, art, and letters to [email protected]
or mail them to Humpty Dumpty, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.