Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
March/April 2022 issue:
- Jack and Jill’s World: Oceanix City
- All About You!
- Coloring Pages
- Ask an Expert: Ocean Explorer!
- True but Weird: Legends of the Sea
- Wacky Wildlife: Gazami Crab
- Let’s Explore: Mariana Trench
- Your Health
- Fun with Food: Bunny Faces
- Forever Fit:
- Pet Corner: How to Start a Saltwater Tank
- And more!
Readers: Want to be featured in our new All About You section? Email personal essays, poems, fiction, jokes, art, and letters to [email protected] or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.