Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
November/December 2020 issue:
- Jack and Jill’s World
- All About You!
- Coloring Pages
- Fiction: Adele Adair and the Bad Baba
- True but Weird: Billie Ellish
- All Ears
- Let’s Grow: Glass Magic
- Let’s Draw: Chunky
- Cover Contest
- Head to Toe: How Do Cuts Heal?
- Fun with Food: No-Bake Cinnamon Pinwheels
- Forever Fit: Snowy Yoga
- Water Matters: Climate Change
- Pet Corner: Cold-Weather Care
- Wacky Wildlife: Maned Wolf
- Look Closer: The Croods: A New Age
Readers: Want to be featured in our new All About You section? Email personal essays, poems, fiction, jokes, art, and letters to [email protected] or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.