Jack and Jill is an award-winning magazine for children ages 6-12. It promotes the healthy educational and creative growth of children through interactive activities and articles. The pages are designed to spark a child’s curiosity in a wide range of topics through articles, games, and activities. Inside you will find: current real-world topics in articles in stories; challenging puzzles and games; and interactive entertainment through experimental crafts and recipes.
November/December 2019 issue:
- Jack and Jill’s World: North Pole
- All About You!
- Hidden Pictures: Thanksgiving Feast
- Fiction: Good Question, Chowderhead!
- Call for Kid Reporters
- Get Crafty: Snow Globe
- Balm Squad
- Let’s Grow: Break it Down
- Let’s Draw: Olaf
- Cover Contest Entries
- Head-to-Toe: Getting on Your Nerves
- Fun with Food: Banana Penguins
- Forever Fit: Electric Slide
- Building Dreams (presented by the Fight for Life Foundation)
- Pet Corner: Good Paws
- Wacky Wildlife: Quokka
- Look Closer: Frozen 2
Readers: Want to be featured in our new All About You section? Email personal essays, poems, fiction, jokes, art, and letters to [email protected] or mail them to Jack and Jill, P.O. Box 88928, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Include your name, age, and state. All submissions become the property of U.S. Kids.